Badenoch + Clark has been engaged to recruit a new HR Business Partner for one of their growing clients in Sussex on a 6 month FTC basis. You will provide dedicated HR generalist advice and guidance to specific client groups, for which you will be the primary focal point.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the team in implementing changes that deliver business area strategy, benefits and business plans.
* Coach, advise and guide managers in case management including grievance, discipline and attendance.
* Facilitate with their client groups the roll-out of new corporate initiatives or in support specific HR activities, such as succession planning, colleague engagement action planning, pay reviews.
* Contribute to the delivery of key HR strategic priorities and the development of HR policies to meet business needs, new legislative requirements and best practice.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Proven HR professional with experience in working in a climate of transformation delivering corporate priorities in support of customer groups, ideally with a professional level of qualification in HR (CIPD).
* Exposure to a financial services or similar environment would be an advantage.
* Broad and detailed understanding of employment matters, employment legislation and its practical application in modern, changing work environments.
* Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines with well-developed planning and organising skills.
* High level communication skills with a proactive and consultative approach.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy