I have been instructed on an exciting opportunity to join a global investment service in their EMEA Fund Operations team. This role reports directly to the Financial Accounting Operations Manager and would be perfect for someone with a strong Fund Accounting background.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the oversight of fund accounting activities including valuation and expense management
- Assist with the fund's tax oversight activities including investment, withholding and investor tax
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Securities Valuation Committee
- Support the management of the financial reporting process across all EMEA funds, covering equities, fixed income and multi-asset funds.
- Coordination of the audit cycle including liaising with external auditors, fund administrators, custodians, and external money managers.
- Started studying for an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 2 years experience in Fund Accounting gained within an asset manager or third-party fund administrator
- Advanced excel skills
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy