We are recruiting for this role during this challenging time however our client is able to adhere to all policies related to Covid 19 to ensure the well-being of all their employees
We are recruiting for an experienced Finance Administrator to work from home to start asap for the next 3 months who has experience using SAGE, you will be expected to have a day's training in Nottingham and to pick up your IT equipment you will be part of a small team working for a very successful business.
As the Finance Administrator you will be working Monday - Friday office hours from home and you will receive plenty of training and support
Our client is in an industry which is going from strength to strength
As the Finance Administrator some of your duties are listed below but this could change based on the business and support required by the rest of the team
General finance admin
- Processing invoices
- Spreadsheet work
- Assisting with reconciliations
- Resolving queries
- Credit card and statement recs
- Other Ad Hoc finance admin tasks.
- Builds strong relationship with other teams across the business.
As the Finance Administrator we are looking for the below experience
- Sharp - Effective decision-making skills to manage a changing workload.
- Experienced -Finance Team Experience preferable but not necessarily finance qualified
- Practiced - Confident with SAP, Excel, Sage
- Great communicator - you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical - naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail
- Motivated - you have a "can do" attitude and love to see success
- Team player - you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
- Flexible - you're a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Once successful as the Finance Administrator you will receive the following benefits
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee perks and support
- Recognition and reward
- Early leave on your birthday
- Attendance bonus
- Plus many more
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 4 weeks ago
£19000 - £20000 per annum + ava asap