Business Administrator required for immediate start.
You must have previous experience working as an administrator. You should knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Excel and Outlook.
You need to be able to prioritise your work load and have impeccable time management.
Your key accountability's will be, but not limited to:
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Producing correspondence.
- Invoice processing.
- Booking conference and meeting rooms, facilities and travel arrangements.
- Arranging in-house and external events.
- Sorting through post.
- Organising and storing documentation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 2 weeks ago
£8.21 - £9.00 per hour